- Title: Telehealth Online Treatment in Turlock, California
- Author: Matthew Idle
- Editor: Alexander Bentley
- Reviewed: Philippa Gold
- Turlock, California Telehealth: At Worlds Best Rehab, we strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web so our readers can make informed decisions about their healthcare. Our subject matter experts specialize in addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare. We follow strict guidelines when fact-checking information and only use credible sources when citing statistics and medical information. Look for the badge on our articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know via our Contact Page
- Disclaimer: The World’s Best Rehab Recovery Blog aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with addiction and mental health concerns. We use fact-based content and publish material that is researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by professionals. The information we publish is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider. In a Medical Emergency contact the Emergency Services Immediately.
- Earnings: If you buy something through our ads or external links, we may earn a commission.
- Accessing Telehealth in Turlock, California © 2022 Worlds Best Rehab Publishing
- Advertise: To advertise on Worlds Best Rehab visit our inquiry page
- Get Help Now: Contact a Licensed and Qualified therapist with 20% Off
Turlock, California Telehealth
Turlock, California Telehealth
Betterhelp Telehealth in Turlock, California - Real Therapy, Online and Low Cost with Qualified Therapists
Sessions take place online using video calls. This gives you the chance to be anywhere in Turlock, California (and actually anywhere in the World) and still able to speak to your counselor, giving you the chance to receive therapy at a lower cost than if you attended sessions in-person.
If you don’t want to use video chat, then you can simply speak to a counselor serving Turlock, California over the phone. You also have the chance to message your counselor via text throughout BetterHelp live chat platform.
Betterhelp also provides journaling, allowing clients from Turlock, California to write about their emotions, feelings, and desires. The journals are reviewed by each client’s counselor with feedback given on entries.
Specializations | Burnout, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anger Management, Dependencies, Grief, Seasonal Depressive Disorder, Life Crisis, Smoking Cessation (among others)
Full Online Program | The standard fee for BetterHelp therapy is only $60 to $90 per week or $240 to $360 per month.
Key Takeaways | Largest online therapy platform for anxiety treatment, low cost, messaging, live video, phone calls, and live chat, no lock in contracts, cancel anytime, only licensed and accredited anxiety therapists
Discounts Available | We have negotiated a generous 20% discount for readers of our website. Press Here to get 20% Off
Turlock, California Telehealth: What is Telehealth Addiction Treatment and how does it work?
Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Turlock, California is one of the most popular ways to get help for addiction. It can be done in a variety of ways, but the basic idea is that you connect with a therapist or counsellor online. This can be done through video chat, phone call, or even text message.
There are many reasons why Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Turlock, California is so popular. First, it’s convenient. You can do it from home, which means you don’t have to leave your house and travel to a rehab center. This is especially helpful if you have a job or family obligations that make traveling difficult.
More people than ever in Turlock, California are choosing telehealth therapy for their mental health needs. Turlock, California Telehealth therapy enables you to meet with a therapist online and from the safety of your own home in Turlock, California or elsewhere with a reliable internet connection. You can speak to a therapist from anywhere in the world to get the help needed to recover from mental health issues. Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Turlock, California is affordable because you don’t have to pay for transportation or housing.
Studies show that it can be just as effective as traditional rehab. In some cases, it may even be more effective because you have more flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. Some Turlock, California telehealth companies provide text therapy, giving you the chance to communicate throughout the day with a counsellor. Today, there are multiple large providers of telehealth therapy in Turlock, California. These brands hire experienced counsellors and therapists to speak with clients. A simple Google search will return a variety of Turlock, California telehealth companies to choose from.
What is Telehealth in Turlock, California?
Turlock, California Telehealth is the delivery of health services via telecommunications and digital communication technologies from a static base in Turlock, California. Services include medical care from providers to patients. Also known as online medical care, telehealth therapy in Turlock, California provides an important service to a vulnerable population. Not everyone can attend therapy or a residential rehab program. Therefore, Turlock, California telehealth services provide individuals unable to attend these physical programs with the therapy needed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7380287/.
Many of the Turlock, California telehealth therapy groups provide clients the chance to speak about their issues. However, online health providers offer much more to clients than just a platform to speak about mental health and/or addiction problems.
There are other services provided by Turlock, California telehealth. Clients may track their food intake and share their information with a dietician. You may speak with a therapist, psychiatrist, or counsellor through email about mental health problems. There is also telemedicine in Turlock, California that gives individuals information about their symptoms.
Turlock, California Telehealth for therapy
Telehealth therapy in Turlock, California is often called online rehab. It is great for people who find speaking to people in person difficult. It allows them to be in the comfort of their own home while speaking to the therapist. It is also a good fit for people with busy schedules, who find it difficult to schedule in-person sessions. Therapy and mental health still have stigmas attached to them. By accessing therapy online from Turlock, California, you may feel more comfortable speaking to a therapist. Turlock, California teletherapy is like attending an online version of an Intensive Outpatient Program.
Online therapy in Turlock, California makes life easier for people, just like many of the other services now provided to people via the Internet. Some of the issues Turlock, California telehealth therapy helps clients with are:
- Food and eating issues
- Relationship issues
- Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
- Parenting issues
Research has been conducted on the effectiveness of Turlock, California telehealth therapy. It appears online-based therapy from Turlock, California could be just as effective as in-person sessions. Therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy may be just as perfect for online delivery as it is for face-to-face therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6334286/.
Mental health professionals and therapy in Turlock, California are not always accessible to everyone. Therefore, Turlock, California telehealth therapy could be perfect for you. Reasons to select Turlock, California telehealth therapy over in-person therapy include:
- Living too far away from a mental health provider in Turlock, California
- Having a busy work and/or personal life schedule
- Being uncomfortable with Turlock, California in-person therapy sessions
There are some reasons not to use telehealth therapy in Turlock, California. These include:
- If you are suffering from severe psychological or emotional problems
- If you have severe depression
- If you experience suicidal thoughts
- If you are bipolar
- If you are schizophrenic
Anyone experiencing the above issues should seek immediate medical attention near their home in Turlock, California. In addition to these issues, a person uncomfortable using technology should stick to in-person therapy. An individual with a lack of privacy for online sessions should use face-to-face sessions.
How to find the right Turlock, California telehealth provider
You should do your research before deciding on a Turlock, California telehealth therapy provider. Some people that offer telehealth therapy in Turlock, California are not qualified therapists. The treatment provided isn’t effective and may be dangerous. In addition, working with a non-qualified person allows them to gain your personal information.
Ensure your online therapist is licensed in Turlock, California before attending an online session. Your online therapist in Turlock, California should have a master’s degree and some relevant experience in mental health therapy. Turlock, California telehealth therapy is a great tool for individuals in need of help, but getting the wrong therapist can prevent you from getting better, or make your condition even worse.
There are some therapists who are offering online therapy sessions through Zoom, Skype, and other online communication programs. You should ensure your Turlock, California online therapist is capable of using online technology to provide a high-quality service.
One of the most significant reasons people access online therapy in Turlock, California is the price. Telehealth therapy in Turlock, California is oftentimes cheaper than in-person sessions. In the long-term, any discount in price can be significant.
Pros and cons of Turlock, California telehealth therapy
Online therapy in Turlock, California has its pros and cons. It doesn’t suit everyone, but can be the ideal mental health service for some people in Turlock, California. If you are considering Turlock, California teletherapy, you should definitely research online sessions to see if they meet your needs.
Pros of Turlock, California telehealth therapy include:
- Accessibility – Telehealth therapy in Turlock, California is accessible to almost anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection. It is great for individuals with a busy schedule.
- Accountability – You are held accountable for your appointment as it is virtual. It may be easy to skip your in-person appointment, but having it available online means you are less likely to skip it.
- Group Dynamics – You can engage and interact with people in group therapy sessions with others from a long distance away, and perhaps not just in Turlock, California
Some of the cons of telehealth therapy in Turlock, California are:
- Nonverbal communication – There isn’t a lot of nonverbal communication. In-person sessions allow you to be seen by a therapist in Turlock, California who can take nonverbal cues.
- Confidentiality – An online therapy company’s information can be hacked and your payment information could be stolen.
- Equipment – Some therapists in Turlock, California may not be highly skilled with telecommunications equipment. In addition, you may not receive a high-quality online connection.
- Addressing severe issues – A Turlock, California therapist may not be able to diagnose severe mental health issues that lead to more issues for the client.
- Financial problems – Online therapy is cheaper than in-person sessions. However, many insurance providers do not cover Turlock, California telehealth therapy sessions. Therefore, your bills could pile up quickly.
Turlock, California telehealth therapy is a great service for clients seeking mental health help. The ease of access, price, and accountability it offers make it a great choice. If you are in need of therapy, you may consider online sessions.
Find the Right Telehealth Therapy Rehab Serving Turlock, California & Verified by Worlds Best Rehab
Below is a compilation of the top telehealth and teletherapy providers serving Turlock, California.
The teletherapy clinics featured below have been verified by Worlds Best Rehab as offering an exceptionally high level of care, both physically and via their online program. They may or may not be physically based in Turlock, California, yet they extend their services along multiple time zones, ensuring true telehealth coverage in the wider Turlock, California area.
Turlock is a city in Stanislaus County, California, United States. Its estimated 2019 population of 73,631 made it the second-largest city in Stanislaus County after Modesto.
Telehealth Therapists in Turlock, California
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Annette Campo, MFT||Counseling & Mental Health||+12095415969||1015 12th St, Ste 10, Modesto, CA 95354|
|Genesis Behavior Center||Behavior Analysts, Counseling & Mental Health, Special Education||+18778288476||1620 Colorado Ave, Turlock, CA 95382|
|McCray Psychological Services, Inc||Psychologists||+15303182131||1620 N Carpenter Rd, Bldg A Ste 5A, Modesto, CA 95351|
|Psychiatric Medical Group||Psychiatrists, Counseling & Mental Health||+12095249402||3425 Coffee Rd, Ste A2, Modesto, CA 95355|
|ABALANCE Counseling||Counseling & Mental Health||+12092624387||2101 Geer Rd, Ste 102A, Turlock, CA 95382|
|Cheang Jonathan MD||Psychiatrists||+12095241900||1011 Coffee Rd, Modesto, CA 95355|
|Irit Goldman, PsyD MFT||Counseling & Mental Health||+12096059626||1604 Ford Ave, Ste 1, Modesto, CA 95350|
|Planned Parenthood – Modesto Health Center||Medical Centers||+12095792300||1431 McHenry Ave, Ste 100, Modesto, CA 95350|
|Doctors Behavioral Health Center||Counseling & Mental Health||+12095576300||1501 Claus Rd, Modesto, CA 95355|
|De Nuevo Institute-Counseling Services||Counseling & Mental Health, Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy||+12095507444||3300 Tully Rd, Ste D-5, Modesto, CA 95350|
|ABC Fitness||Trainers, Boot Camps, Nutritionists||+12095358530||2031 Geer Rd, Turlock, CA 95382|
|The Living Center||Counseling & Mental Health||+12095751580||917 13th St, Modesto, CA 95350|
|New Beginnings Child and Adolescent & Family Counseling||Counseling & Mental Health, Life Coach||+12098925902||21 N El Circulo Ave, Patterson, CA 95363|
|The Stockton Therapy Network||Counseling & Mental Health, Life Coach||+12094068497||343 E Main St, Ste 500, Stockton, CA 95202|
|Insight Treatment||Counseling & Mental Health, Rehabilitation Center||+12092992880||1600 N Carpenter Rd, Ste E1E2, Modesto, CA 95351|
|Paramount Court Senior Living||Retirement Homes||+12096649500||3791 Crowell Rd, Turlock, CA 95382|
|Emotional Wisdom||Life Coach||+12093314265||Lodi, CA 95240|
|English Oaks Convalescent & Rehabilitation Hospital||Rehabilitation Center||+12095771001||2633 W Rumble Rd, Modesto, CA 95350|
|Mindpath Health||Psychiatrists, Psychologists||+12096763069||1700 Standiford Ave, Ste 355, Modesto, CA 95350|
|Sierra Vista Child & Family Services||Community Service/Non-Profit, Counseling & Mental Health, Adoption Services||+12095234573||100 Poplar Ave, Modesto, CA 95354|
All types of Rehab and Treatment in Turlock, California
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in Turlock, California
Turlock, California Wellness Centers
Cost of Rehab in Turlock, California
Mental Health Retreats in Turlock, California
Online Rehab in Turlock, California
Depression Treatment Centers in Turlock, California
Drug Rehabs in Turlock, California
Suboxone Clinics in Turlock, California
Anxiety Treatment Centers in Turlock, California
Top Psychiatrists in Turlock, California
Christian Rehab Centers in Turlock, California
Neurofeedback Therapy in Turlock, California
State Funded Rehab in Turlock, California
Teen Rehab in Turlock, California
Therapeutic Boarding Schools in Turlock, California
Rehabilitation Centers Near Turlock, California
All Rehabs in Turlock, California
Rehabs in in the Greater Area
Find the Best Rehabs all over the World