- Title: Telehealth Online Treatment in San Antonio, Texas
- Author: Matthew Idle
- Editor: Alexander Bentley
- Reviewed: Philippa Gold
- San Antonio, Texas Telehealth: At Worlds Best Rehab, we strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web so our readers can make informed decisions about their healthcare. Our subject matter experts specialize in addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare. We follow strict guidelines when fact-checking information and only use credible sources when citing statistics and medical information. Look for the badge on our articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know via our Contact Page
- Disclaimer: The World’s Best Rehab Recovery Blog aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with addiction and mental health concerns. We use fact-based content and publish material that is researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by professionals. The information we publish is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider. In a Medical Emergency contact the Emergency Services Immediately.
- Earnings: If you buy something through our ads or external links, we may earn a commission.
- Accessing Telehealth in San Antonio, Texas © 2022 Worlds Best Rehab Publishing
- Advertise: To advertise on Worlds Best Rehab visit our inquiry page
- Get Help Now: Contact a Licensed and Qualified therapist with 20% Off
San Antonio, Texas Telehealth
San Antonio, Texas Telehealth
Betterhelp Telehealth in San Antonio, Texas - Real Therapy, Online and Low Cost with Qualified Therapists
Sessions take place online using video calls. This gives you the chance to be anywhere in San Antonio, Texas (and actually anywhere in the World) and still able to speak to your counselor, giving you the chance to receive therapy at a lower cost than if you attended sessions in-person.
If you don’t want to use video chat, then you can simply speak to a counselor serving San Antonio, Texas over the phone. You also have the chance to message your counselor via text throughout BetterHelp live chat platform.
Betterhelp also provides journaling, allowing clients from San Antonio, Texas to write about their emotions, feelings, and desires. The journals are reviewed by each client’s counselor with feedback given on entries.
Specializations | Burnout, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anger Management, Dependencies, Grief, Seasonal Depressive Disorder, Life Crisis, Smoking Cessation (among others)
Full Online Program | The standard fee for BetterHelp therapy is only $60 to $90 per week or $240 to $360 per month.
Key Takeaways | Largest online therapy platform for anxiety treatment, low cost, messaging, live video, phone calls, and live chat, no lock in contracts, cancel anytime, only licensed and accredited anxiety therapists
Discounts Available | We have negotiated a generous 20% discount for readers of our website. Press Here to get 20% Off
San Antonio, Texas Telehealth: What is Telehealth Addiction Treatment and how does it work?
Telehealth Addiction Treatment in San Antonio, Texas is one of the most popular ways to get help for addiction. It can be done in a variety of ways, but the basic idea is that you connect with a therapist or counsellor online. This can be done through video chat, phone call, or even text message.
There are many reasons why Telehealth Addiction Treatment in San Antonio, Texas is so popular. First, it’s convenient. You can do it from home, which means you don’t have to leave your house and travel to a rehab center. This is especially helpful if you have a job or family obligations that make traveling difficult.
More people than ever in San Antonio, Texas are choosing telehealth therapy for their mental health needs. San Antonio, Texas Telehealth therapy enables you to meet with a therapist online and from the safety of your own home in San Antonio, Texas or elsewhere with a reliable internet connection. You can speak to a therapist from anywhere in the world to get the help needed to recover from mental health issues. Telehealth Addiction Treatment in San Antonio, Texas is affordable because you don’t have to pay for transportation or housing.
Studies show that it can be just as effective as traditional rehab. In some cases, it may even be more effective because you have more flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. Some San Antonio, Texas telehealth companies provide text therapy, giving you the chance to communicate throughout the day with a counsellor. Today, there are multiple large providers of telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas. These brands hire experienced counsellors and therapists to speak with clients. A simple Google search will return a variety of San Antonio, Texas telehealth companies to choose from.
What is Telehealth in San Antonio, Texas?
San Antonio, Texas Telehealth is the delivery of health services via telecommunications and digital communication technologies from a static base in San Antonio, Texas. Services include medical care from providers to patients. Also known as online medical care, telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas provides an important service to a vulnerable population. Not everyone can attend therapy or a residential rehab program. Therefore, San Antonio, Texas telehealth services provide individuals unable to attend these physical programs with the therapy needed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7380287/.
Many of the San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy groups provide clients the chance to speak about their issues. However, online health providers offer much more to clients than just a platform to speak about mental health and/or addiction problems.
There are other services provided by San Antonio, Texas telehealth. Clients may track their food intake and share their information with a dietician. You may speak with a therapist, psychiatrist, or counsellor through email about mental health problems. There is also telemedicine in San Antonio, Texas that gives individuals information about their symptoms.
San Antonio, Texas Telehealth for therapy
Telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas is often called online rehab. It is great for people who find speaking to people in person difficult. It allows them to be in the comfort of their own home while speaking to the therapist. It is also a good fit for people with busy schedules, who find it difficult to schedule in-person sessions. Therapy and mental health still have stigmas attached to them. By accessing therapy online from San Antonio, Texas, you may feel more comfortable speaking to a therapist. San Antonio, Texas teletherapy is like attending an online version of an Intensive Outpatient Program.
Online therapy in San Antonio, Texas makes life easier for people, just like many of the other services now provided to people via the Internet. Some of the issues San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy helps clients with are:
- Food and eating issues
- Relationship issues
- Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
- Parenting issues
Research has been conducted on the effectiveness of San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy. It appears online-based therapy from San Antonio, Texas could be just as effective as in-person sessions. Therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy may be just as perfect for online delivery as it is for face-to-face therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6334286/.
Mental health professionals and therapy in San Antonio, Texas are not always accessible to everyone. Therefore, San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy could be perfect for you. Reasons to select San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy over in-person therapy include:
- Living too far away from a mental health provider in San Antonio, Texas
- Having a busy work and/or personal life schedule
- Being uncomfortable with San Antonio, Texas in-person therapy sessions
There are some reasons not to use telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas. These include:
- If you are suffering from severe psychological or emotional problems
- If you have severe depression
- If you experience suicidal thoughts
- If you are bipolar
- If you are schizophrenic
Anyone experiencing the above issues should seek immediate medical attention near their home in San Antonio, Texas. In addition to these issues, a person uncomfortable using technology should stick to in-person therapy. An individual with a lack of privacy for online sessions should use face-to-face sessions.
How to find the right San Antonio, Texas telehealth provider
You should do your research before deciding on a San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy provider. Some people that offer telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas are not qualified therapists. The treatment provided isn’t effective and may be dangerous. In addition, working with a non-qualified person allows them to gain your personal information.
Ensure your online therapist is licensed in San Antonio, Texas before attending an online session. Your online therapist in San Antonio, Texas should have a master’s degree and some relevant experience in mental health therapy. San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy is a great tool for individuals in need of help, but getting the wrong therapist can prevent you from getting better, or make your condition even worse.
There are some therapists who are offering online therapy sessions through Zoom, Skype, and other online communication programs. You should ensure your San Antonio, Texas online therapist is capable of using online technology to provide a high-quality service.
One of the most significant reasons people access online therapy in San Antonio, Texas is the price. Telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas is oftentimes cheaper than in-person sessions. In the long-term, any discount in price can be significant.
Pros and cons of San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy
Online therapy in San Antonio, Texas has its pros and cons. It doesn’t suit everyone, but can be the ideal mental health service for some people in San Antonio, Texas. If you are considering San Antonio, Texas teletherapy, you should definitely research online sessions to see if they meet your needs.
Pros of San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy include:
- Accessibility – Telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas is accessible to almost anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection. It is great for individuals with a busy schedule.
- Accountability – You are held accountable for your appointment as it is virtual. It may be easy to skip your in-person appointment, but having it available online means you are less likely to skip it.
- Group Dynamics – You can engage and interact with people in group therapy sessions with others from a long distance away, and perhaps not just in San Antonio, Texas
Some of the cons of telehealth therapy in San Antonio, Texas are:
- Nonverbal communication – There isn’t a lot of nonverbal communication. In-person sessions allow you to be seen by a therapist in San Antonio, Texas who can take nonverbal cues.
- Confidentiality – An online therapy company’s information can be hacked and your payment information could be stolen.
- Equipment – Some therapists in San Antonio, Texas may not be highly skilled with telecommunications equipment. In addition, you may not receive a high-quality online connection.
- Addressing severe issues – A San Antonio, Texas therapist may not be able to diagnose severe mental health issues that lead to more issues for the client.
- Financial problems – Online therapy is cheaper than in-person sessions. However, many insurance providers do not cover San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy sessions. Therefore, your bills could pile up quickly.
San Antonio, Texas telehealth therapy is a great service for clients seeking mental health help. The ease of access, price, and accountability it offers make it a great choice. If you are in need of therapy, you may consider online sessions.
Find the Right Telehealth Therapy Rehab Serving San Antonio, Texas & Verified by Worlds Best Rehab
Below is a compilation of the top telehealth and teletherapy providers serving San Antonio, Texas.
The teletherapy clinics featured below have been verified by Worlds Best Rehab as offering an exceptionally high level of care, both physically and via their online program. They may or may not be physically based in San Antonio, Texas, yet they extend their services along multiple time zones, ensuring true telehealth coverage in the wider San Antonio, Texas area.
Telehealth Therapists in San Antonio, Texas
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|A Turning Point||Counseling & Mental Health, Rehabilitation Center, Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy||+12107643700||951 Brent Springs Rd, Spring Branch, TX 78070|
|Klarisana – San Antonio||Counseling & Mental Health, Naturopathic/Holistic, Pain Management||+18444552747||8600 Wurzbach Rd, Ste 1110, San Antonio, TX 78240|
|Insight Mental Wellness||Counseling & Mental Health||+12102457862||10807 Perrin Beitel Rd, Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78217|
|McCullough Center For Mental Health Services||Counseling & Mental Health||+12107361762||2515 McCullough Ave, Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78212|
|Kathryn Miller, LCSW, BCD,CAT||Counseling & Mental Health||+12105928307||22 Parman Pl, San Antonio, TX 78230|
|Alamo Mental Health Group||Psychiatrists, Counseling & Mental Health||+12106148400||4242 Medical Dr, Ste 6300, San Antonio, TX 78229|
|Restore Behavioral Health||Psychologists||+12108581900||1314 E Sonterra Blvd, Ste 2208, San Antonio, TX 78258|
|Westover Hills Baptist Medical Building||Counseling & Mental Health, Medical Centers||3903 Wiseman Blvd, San Antonio, TX 78251|
|TLC Kids Therapy||Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapists, Physical Therapy||+12104903900||502 E Ramsey Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216|
|Gloria Smith Counseling||Counseling & Mental Health||+12104972880||15303 Huebner Rd, Bldg 10, San Antonio, TX 78248|
|Genesis Psychiatric Center||Counseling & Mental Health||+12104049696||7122 Stonewall Hill, San Antonio, TX 78256|
|Blue Rose Christian Counseling||Counseling & Mental Health||+12102642565||12002 Warfield, Ste 208, San Antonio, TX 78216|
|Clarity Child Guidance Center||Counseling & Mental Health, Community Service/Non-Profit||+12106160300||8535 Tom Slick, San Antonio, TX 78229|
|San Antonio Counseling and Behavioral Center||Counseling & Mental Health||+12106144990||5522 LoneStar Pw, Ste 303, San Antonio, TX 78253|
|Algos Behavioral Health Services||Psychologists||+12104476363||255 E Sonterra Blvd, Ste 119, San Antonio, TX 78258|
|Regeneration Acupuncture and Wellness||Acupuncture, Weight Loss Centers, Traditional Chinese Medicine||+15129566259||17890 Blanco Rd, Bldg 3,Ste 304, San Antonio, TX 78232|
|Babcock Health & Wellness Clinic||Medical Spas, Laser Hair Removal, Body Contouring||+12108122832||6423 Babcock Rd, Ste 101, San Antonio, TX 78249|
|Urgent Behavioral Health Care||Counseling & Mental Health, Psychiatrists||+12105911615||311 Camden St, Ste 510, San Antonio, TX 78215|
|San Antonio Behavioral Healthcare Hospital||Hospitals, Counseling & Mental Health, Psychiatrists||+12105415300||8550 Huebner Rd, San Antonio, TX 78240|
|Mark R Zitlin, PhD||Psychologists||+12108225795||4901 Broadway St, Ste 100, San Antonio, TX 78209|
All types of Rehab and Treatment in San Antonio, Texas
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in San Antonio, Texas
San Antonio, Texas Wellness Centers
Cost of Rehab in San Antonio, Texas
Mental Health Retreats in San Antonio, Texas
Online Rehab in San Antonio, Texas
Depression Treatment Centers in San Antonio, Texas
Drug Rehabs in San Antonio, Texas
Suboxone Clinics in San Antonio, Texas
Anxiety Treatment Centers in San Antonio, Texas
Top Psychiatrists in San Antonio, Texas
Christian Rehab Centers in San Antonio, Texas
Neurofeedback Therapy in San Antonio, Texas
State Funded Rehab in San Antonio, Texas
Teen Rehab in San Antonio, Texas
Therapeutic Boarding Schools in San Antonio, Texas
Rehabilitation Centers Near San Antonio, Texas
All Rehabs in San Antonio, Texas
Rehabs in in the Greater Area
Find the Best Rehabs all over the World