- Title: Telehealth Online Treatment in LeHigh Acres, Florida
- Author: Matthew Idle
- Editor: Alexander Bentley
- Reviewed: Philippa Gold
- LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth: At Worlds Best Rehab, we strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web so our readers can make informed decisions about their healthcare. Our subject matter experts specialize in addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare. We follow strict guidelines when fact-checking information and only use credible sources when citing statistics and medical information. Look for the badge on our articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know via our Contact Page
- Disclaimer: The World’s Best Rehab Recovery Blog aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with addiction and mental health concerns. We use fact-based content and publish material that is researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by professionals. The information we publish is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider. In a Medical Emergency contact the Emergency Services Immediately.
- Earnings: If you buy something through our ads or external links, we may earn a commission.
- Accessing Telehealth in LeHigh Acres, Florida © 2022 Worlds Best Rehab Publishing
- Advertise: To advertise on Worlds Best Rehab visit our inquiry page
- Get Help Now: Contact a Licensed and Qualified therapist with 20% Off
LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth
LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth
Betterhelp Telehealth in LeHigh Acres, Florida - Real Therapy, Online and Low Cost with Qualified Therapists
Sessions take place online using video calls. This gives you the chance to be anywhere in LeHigh Acres, Florida (and actually anywhere in the World) and still able to speak to your counselor, giving you the chance to receive therapy at a lower cost than if you attended sessions in-person.
If you don’t want to use video chat, then you can simply speak to a counselor serving LeHigh Acres, Florida over the phone. You also have the chance to message your counselor via text throughout BetterHelp live chat platform.
Betterhelp also provides journaling, allowing clients from LeHigh Acres, Florida to write about their emotions, feelings, and desires. The journals are reviewed by each client’s counselor with feedback given on entries.
Specializations | Burnout, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anger Management, Dependencies, Grief, Seasonal Depressive Disorder, Life Crisis, Smoking Cessation (among others)
Full Online Program | The standard fee for BetterHelp therapy is only $60 to $90 per week or $240 to $360 per month.
Key Takeaways | Largest online therapy platform for anxiety treatment, low cost, messaging, live video, phone calls, and live chat, no lock in contracts, cancel anytime, only licensed and accredited anxiety therapists
Discounts Available | We have negotiated a generous 20% discount for readers of our website. Press Here to get 20% Off
LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth: What is Telehealth Addiction Treatment and how does it work?
Telehealth Addiction Treatment in LeHigh Acres, Florida is one of the most popular ways to get help for addiction. It can be done in a variety of ways, but the basic idea is that you connect with a therapist or counsellor online. This can be done through video chat, phone call, or even text message.
There are many reasons why Telehealth Addiction Treatment in LeHigh Acres, Florida is so popular. First, it’s convenient. You can do it from home, which means you don’t have to leave your house and travel to a rehab center. This is especially helpful if you have a job or family obligations that make traveling difficult.
More people than ever in LeHigh Acres, Florida are choosing telehealth therapy for their mental health needs. LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth therapy enables you to meet with a therapist online and from the safety of your own home in LeHigh Acres, Florida or elsewhere with a reliable internet connection. You can speak to a therapist from anywhere in the world to get the help needed to recover from mental health issues. Telehealth Addiction Treatment in LeHigh Acres, Florida is affordable because you don’t have to pay for transportation or housing.
Studies show that it can be just as effective as traditional rehab. In some cases, it may even be more effective because you have more flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. Some LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth companies provide text therapy, giving you the chance to communicate throughout the day with a counsellor. Today, there are multiple large providers of telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida. These brands hire experienced counsellors and therapists to speak with clients. A simple Google search will return a variety of LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth companies to choose from.
What is Telehealth in LeHigh Acres, Florida?
LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth is the delivery of health services via telecommunications and digital communication technologies from a static base in LeHigh Acres, Florida. Services include medical care from providers to patients. Also known as online medical care, telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida provides an important service to a vulnerable population. Not everyone can attend therapy or a residential rehab program. Therefore, LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth services provide individuals unable to attend these physical programs with the therapy needed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7380287/.
Many of the LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy groups provide clients the chance to speak about their issues. However, online health providers offer much more to clients than just a platform to speak about mental health and/or addiction problems.
There are other services provided by LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth. Clients may track their food intake and share their information with a dietician. You may speak with a therapist, psychiatrist, or counsellor through email about mental health problems. There is also telemedicine in LeHigh Acres, Florida that gives individuals information about their symptoms.
LeHigh Acres, Florida Telehealth for therapy
Telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida is often called online rehab. It is great for people who find speaking to people in person difficult. It allows them to be in the comfort of their own home while speaking to the therapist. It is also a good fit for people with busy schedules, who find it difficult to schedule in-person sessions. Therapy and mental health still have stigmas attached to them. By accessing therapy online from LeHigh Acres, Florida, you may feel more comfortable speaking to a therapist. LeHigh Acres, Florida teletherapy is like attending an online version of an Intensive Outpatient Program.
Online therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida makes life easier for people, just like many of the other services now provided to people via the Internet. Some of the issues LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy helps clients with are:
- Food and eating issues
- Relationship issues
- Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
- Parenting issues
Research has been conducted on the effectiveness of LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy. It appears online-based therapy from LeHigh Acres, Florida could be just as effective as in-person sessions. Therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy may be just as perfect for online delivery as it is for face-to-face therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6334286/.
Mental health professionals and therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida are not always accessible to everyone. Therefore, LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy could be perfect for you. Reasons to select LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy over in-person therapy include:
- Living too far away from a mental health provider in LeHigh Acres, Florida
- Having a busy work and/or personal life schedule
- Being uncomfortable with LeHigh Acres, Florida in-person therapy sessions
There are some reasons not to use telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida. These include:
- If you are suffering from severe psychological or emotional problems
- If you have severe depression
- If you experience suicidal thoughts
- If you are bipolar
- If you are schizophrenic
Anyone experiencing the above issues should seek immediate medical attention near their home in LeHigh Acres, Florida. In addition to these issues, a person uncomfortable using technology should stick to in-person therapy. An individual with a lack of privacy for online sessions should use face-to-face sessions.
How to find the right LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth provider
You should do your research before deciding on a LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy provider. Some people that offer telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida are not qualified therapists. The treatment provided isn’t effective and may be dangerous. In addition, working with a non-qualified person allows them to gain your personal information.
Ensure your online therapist is licensed in LeHigh Acres, Florida before attending an online session. Your online therapist in LeHigh Acres, Florida should have a master’s degree and some relevant experience in mental health therapy. LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy is a great tool for individuals in need of help, but getting the wrong therapist can prevent you from getting better, or make your condition even worse.
There are some therapists who are offering online therapy sessions through Zoom, Skype, and other online communication programs. You should ensure your LeHigh Acres, Florida online therapist is capable of using online technology to provide a high-quality service.
One of the most significant reasons people access online therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida is the price. Telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida is oftentimes cheaper than in-person sessions. In the long-term, any discount in price can be significant.
Pros and cons of LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy
Online therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida has its pros and cons. It doesn’t suit everyone, but can be the ideal mental health service for some people in LeHigh Acres, Florida. If you are considering LeHigh Acres, Florida teletherapy, you should definitely research online sessions to see if they meet your needs.
Pros of LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy include:
- Accessibility – Telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida is accessible to almost anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection. It is great for individuals with a busy schedule.
- Accountability – You are held accountable for your appointment as it is virtual. It may be easy to skip your in-person appointment, but having it available online means you are less likely to skip it.
- Group Dynamics – You can engage and interact with people in group therapy sessions with others from a long distance away, and perhaps not just in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Some of the cons of telehealth therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida are:
- Nonverbal communication – There isn’t a lot of nonverbal communication. In-person sessions allow you to be seen by a therapist in LeHigh Acres, Florida who can take nonverbal cues.
- Confidentiality – An online therapy company’s information can be hacked and your payment information could be stolen.
- Equipment – Some therapists in LeHigh Acres, Florida may not be highly skilled with telecommunications equipment. In addition, you may not receive a high-quality online connection.
- Addressing severe issues – A LeHigh Acres, Florida therapist may not be able to diagnose severe mental health issues that lead to more issues for the client.
- Financial problems – Online therapy is cheaper than in-person sessions. However, many insurance providers do not cover LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy sessions. Therefore, your bills could pile up quickly.
LeHigh Acres, Florida telehealth therapy is a great service for clients seeking mental health help. The ease of access, price, and accountability it offers make it a great choice. If you are in need of therapy, you may consider online sessions.
Find the Right Telehealth Therapy Rehab Serving LeHigh Acres, Florida & Verified by Worlds Best Rehab
Below is a compilation of the top telehealth and teletherapy providers serving LeHigh Acres, Florida.
The teletherapy clinics featured below have been verified by Worlds Best Rehab as offering an exceptionally high level of care, both physically and via their online program. They may or may not be physically based in LeHigh Acres, Florida, yet they extend their services along multiple time zones, ensuring true telehealth coverage in the wider LeHigh Acres, Florida area.
Telehealth Therapists in LeHigh Acres, Florida
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Christian Counseling Fort Myers Beverly Chesnut||Counseling & Mental Health||+12394180369||3750 Colonial Blvd, Fort Myers, FL 33966|
|Joshua Tree Counseling||Counseling & Mental Health, Life Coach||+12393189682||2180 W 1 St, Ste 500, Fort Myers, FL 33901|
|Nickie Haggart, LCSW||Psychologists||+12394703992||3949 Evans Ave, Ste 105, Fort Myers, FL 33901|
|Saluscare||Rehabilitation Center, Community Service/Non-Profit||+12392753222||2789 Ortiz Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33905|
|Park Royal Hospital||Counseling & Mental Health, Hospitals, Psychiatrists||+18553377867||9241 Park Royal Dr, Fort Myers, FL 33908|
|A Peaceful Mind Counseling Group||Counseling & Mental Health||+12392151160||12381 S Cleveland Ave, Ste 401, Fort Myers, FL 33907|
|Lee Mental Health Center||Health & Medical||+12392757789||2789 Ortiz Ave, Fort Myers, FL 33905|
|Serenity Counseling Center||Counseling & Mental Health||+12396031100||3900 Broadway, Bldg B unit 1, Fort Myers, FL 33901|
|Sunshine Psychiatry||Counseling & Mental Health, Psychiatrists||+12396100045||13100 Westlinks Ter, Unit 8, Fort Myers, FL 33913|
|Relationship Specialist Ana Loiselle||Counseling & Mental Health||+12392143358||13031 McGregor Blvd, Ste 4, Fort Myers, FL 33919|
|Luminous Healing Inc.||Counseling & Mental Health, Massage Therapy, Reiki||+13238348125||Naples, FL 34110|
|Delta Family Counseling Llc||Counseling & Mental Health||+12395401155||3723A Del Prado Blvd S, Cape Coral, FL 33904|
|Beyond Barriers||Counseling & Mental Health, Parenting Classes||+12398393907||3049 Cleveland Ave, Ste 170, Fort Myers, FL 33901|
|Robert Pollack , MD||Psychiatrists||+18884914171||6804 Porto Fino Cir, Ste 1, Fort Myers, FL 33912|
|Kantor Jerry S MD PA||Psychiatrists||+12399363202||3949 Evans Ave, Ste 203, Fort Myers, FL 33901|
|Psychiatric Associates of Southwest Florida||Psychiatrists||+12393324700||6804 Porto Fino Cir, Ste 1, Fort Myers, FL 33912|
|Ken Newberger – Marriage Counseling Alternative||Counseling & Mental Health||+17034830031||11704 Bowman Green Dr, Reston, VA 20190|
|Royal Palm Christian Counseling||Counseling & Mental Health||+12399390707||1705 Colonial Blvd, Unit D2, Fort Myers, FL 33907|
|My Self Wellness||Counseling & Mental Health, Vitamins & Supplements||+12399089958||3541 Bonita Bay Blvd, Ste 200, Bonita Springs, FL 34134|
|Fusion Yoga & Wellness||Yoga, Reiki, Massage||+12394988800||10021 Estero Town Commons Pl, Ste 102-B, Estero, FL 33928|
All types of Rehab and Treatment in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in LeHigh Acres, Florida
LeHigh Acres, Florida Wellness Centers
Cost of Rehab in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Mental Health Retreats in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Online Rehab in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Depression Treatment Centers in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Drug Rehabs in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Suboxone Clinics in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Anxiety Treatment Centers in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Top Psychiatrists in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Christian Rehab Centers in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Neurofeedback Therapy in LeHigh Acres, Florida
State Funded Rehab in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Teen Rehab in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Therapeutic Boarding Schools in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Rehabilitation Centers Near LeHigh Acres, Florida
All Rehabs in LeHigh Acres, Florida
Rehabs in in the Greater Area
Find the Best Rehabs all over the World