- Title: Telehealth Online Treatment in Hollywood Beach, Florida
- Author: Matthew Idle
- Editor: Alexander Bentley
- Reviewed: Philippa Gold
- Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth: At Worlds Best Rehab, we strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web so our readers can make informed decisions about their healthcare. Our subject matter experts specialize in addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare. We follow strict guidelines when fact-checking information and only use credible sources when citing statistics and medical information. Look for the badge on our articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know via our Contact Page
- Disclaimer: The World’s Best Rehab Recovery Blog aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with addiction and mental health concerns. We use fact-based content and publish material that is researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by professionals. The information we publish is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider. In a Medical Emergency contact the Emergency Services Immediately.
- Earnings: If you buy something through our ads or external links, we may earn a commission.
- Accessing Telehealth in Hollywood Beach, Florida © 2022 Worlds Best Rehab Publishing
- Advertise: To advertise on Worlds Best Rehab visit our inquiry page
- Get Help Now: Contact a Licensed and Qualified therapist with 20% Off
Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth
Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth
Betterhelp Telehealth in Hollywood Beach, Florida - Real Therapy, Online and Low Cost with Qualified Therapists
Sessions take place online using video calls. This gives you the chance to be anywhere in Hollywood Beach, Florida (and actually anywhere in the World) and still able to speak to your counselor, giving you the chance to receive therapy at a lower cost than if you attended sessions in-person.
If you don’t want to use video chat, then you can simply speak to a counselor serving Hollywood Beach, Florida over the phone. You also have the chance to message your counselor via text throughout BetterHelp live chat platform.
Betterhelp also provides journaling, allowing clients from Hollywood Beach, Florida to write about their emotions, feelings, and desires. The journals are reviewed by each client’s counselor with feedback given on entries.
Specializations | Burnout, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anger Management, Dependencies, Grief, Seasonal Depressive Disorder, Life Crisis, Smoking Cessation (among others)
Full Online Program | The standard fee for BetterHelp therapy is only $60 to $90 per week or $240 to $360 per month.
Key Takeaways | Largest online therapy platform for anxiety treatment, low cost, messaging, live video, phone calls, and live chat, no lock in contracts, cancel anytime, only licensed and accredited anxiety therapists
Discounts Available | We have negotiated a generous 20% discount for readers of our website. Press Here to get 20% Off
Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth: What is Telehealth Addiction Treatment and how does it work?
Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Hollywood Beach, Florida is one of the most popular ways to get help for addiction. It can be done in a variety of ways, but the basic idea is that you connect with a therapist or counsellor online. This can be done through video chat, phone call, or even text message.
There are many reasons why Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Hollywood Beach, Florida is so popular. First, it’s convenient. You can do it from home, which means you don’t have to leave your house and travel to a rehab center. This is especially helpful if you have a job or family obligations that make traveling difficult.
More people than ever in Hollywood Beach, Florida are choosing telehealth therapy for their mental health needs. Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth therapy enables you to meet with a therapist online and from the safety of your own home in Hollywood Beach, Florida or elsewhere with a reliable internet connection. You can speak to a therapist from anywhere in the world to get the help needed to recover from mental health issues. Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Hollywood Beach, Florida is affordable because you don’t have to pay for transportation or housing.
Studies show that it can be just as effective as traditional rehab. In some cases, it may even be more effective because you have more flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. Some Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth companies provide text therapy, giving you the chance to communicate throughout the day with a counsellor. Today, there are multiple large providers of telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida. These brands hire experienced counsellors and therapists to speak with clients. A simple Google search will return a variety of Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth companies to choose from.
What is Telehealth in Hollywood Beach, Florida?
Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth is the delivery of health services via telecommunications and digital communication technologies from a static base in Hollywood Beach, Florida. Services include medical care from providers to patients. Also known as online medical care, telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida provides an important service to a vulnerable population. Not everyone can attend therapy or a residential rehab program. Therefore, Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth services provide individuals unable to attend these physical programs with the therapy needed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7380287/.
Many of the Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy groups provide clients the chance to speak about their issues. However, online health providers offer much more to clients than just a platform to speak about mental health and/or addiction problems.
There are other services provided by Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth. Clients may track their food intake and share their information with a dietician. You may speak with a therapist, psychiatrist, or counsellor through email about mental health problems. There is also telemedicine in Hollywood Beach, Florida that gives individuals information about their symptoms.
Hollywood Beach, Florida Telehealth for therapy
Telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida is often called online rehab. It is great for people who find speaking to people in person difficult. It allows them to be in the comfort of their own home while speaking to the therapist. It is also a good fit for people with busy schedules, who find it difficult to schedule in-person sessions. Therapy and mental health still have stigmas attached to them. By accessing therapy online from Hollywood Beach, Florida, you may feel more comfortable speaking to a therapist. Hollywood Beach, Florida teletherapy is like attending an online version of an Intensive Outpatient Program.
Online therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida makes life easier for people, just like many of the other services now provided to people via the Internet. Some of the issues Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy helps clients with are:
- Food and eating issues
- Relationship issues
- Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
- Parenting issues
Research has been conducted on the effectiveness of Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy. It appears online-based therapy from Hollywood Beach, Florida could be just as effective as in-person sessions. Therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy may be just as perfect for online delivery as it is for face-to-face therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6334286/.
Mental health professionals and therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida are not always accessible to everyone. Therefore, Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy could be perfect for you. Reasons to select Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy over in-person therapy include:
- Living too far away from a mental health provider in Hollywood Beach, Florida
- Having a busy work and/or personal life schedule
- Being uncomfortable with Hollywood Beach, Florida in-person therapy sessions
There are some reasons not to use telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida. These include:
- If you are suffering from severe psychological or emotional problems
- If you have severe depression
- If you experience suicidal thoughts
- If you are bipolar
- If you are schizophrenic
Anyone experiencing the above issues should seek immediate medical attention near their home in Hollywood Beach, Florida. In addition to these issues, a person uncomfortable using technology should stick to in-person therapy. An individual with a lack of privacy for online sessions should use face-to-face sessions.
How to find the right Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth provider
You should do your research before deciding on a Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy provider. Some people that offer telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida are not qualified therapists. The treatment provided isn’t effective and may be dangerous. In addition, working with a non-qualified person allows them to gain your personal information.
Ensure your online therapist is licensed in Hollywood Beach, Florida before attending an online session. Your online therapist in Hollywood Beach, Florida should have a master’s degree and some relevant experience in mental health therapy. Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy is a great tool for individuals in need of help, but getting the wrong therapist can prevent you from getting better, or make your condition even worse.
There are some therapists who are offering online therapy sessions through Zoom, Skype, and other online communication programs. You should ensure your Hollywood Beach, Florida online therapist is capable of using online technology to provide a high-quality service.
One of the most significant reasons people access online therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida is the price. Telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida is oftentimes cheaper than in-person sessions. In the long-term, any discount in price can be significant.
Pros and cons of Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy
Online therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida has its pros and cons. It doesn’t suit everyone, but can be the ideal mental health service for some people in Hollywood Beach, Florida. If you are considering Hollywood Beach, Florida teletherapy, you should definitely research online sessions to see if they meet your needs.
Pros of Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy include:
- Accessibility – Telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida is accessible to almost anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection. It is great for individuals with a busy schedule.
- Accountability – You are held accountable for your appointment as it is virtual. It may be easy to skip your in-person appointment, but having it available online means you are less likely to skip it.
- Group Dynamics – You can engage and interact with people in group therapy sessions with others from a long distance away, and perhaps not just in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Some of the cons of telehealth therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida are:
- Nonverbal communication – There isn’t a lot of nonverbal communication. In-person sessions allow you to be seen by a therapist in Hollywood Beach, Florida who can take nonverbal cues.
- Confidentiality – An online therapy company’s information can be hacked and your payment information could be stolen.
- Equipment – Some therapists in Hollywood Beach, Florida may not be highly skilled with telecommunications equipment. In addition, you may not receive a high-quality online connection.
- Addressing severe issues – A Hollywood Beach, Florida therapist may not be able to diagnose severe mental health issues that lead to more issues for the client.
- Financial problems – Online therapy is cheaper than in-person sessions. However, many insurance providers do not cover Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy sessions. Therefore, your bills could pile up quickly.
Hollywood Beach, Florida telehealth therapy is a great service for clients seeking mental health help. The ease of access, price, and accountability it offers make it a great choice. If you are in need of therapy, you may consider online sessions.
Find the Right Telehealth Therapy Rehab Serving Hollywood Beach, Florida & Verified by Worlds Best Rehab
Below is a compilation of the top telehealth and teletherapy providers serving Hollywood Beach, Florida.
The teletherapy clinics featured below have been verified by Worlds Best Rehab as offering an exceptionally high level of care, both physically and via their online program. They may or may not be physically based in Hollywood Beach, Florida, yet they extend their services along multiple time zones, ensuring true telehealth coverage in the wider Hollywood Beach, Florida area.
Telehealth Therapists in Hollywood Beach, Florida
|Business Name||Rating||Categories||Phone Number||Address|
|Ellen Brazer, Holistic Psychotherapist||Counseling & Mental Health||+13053332718||17130 W Dixie Hwy, North Miami Beach, FL 33160|
|The Family Room Wellness Associates||Counseling & Mental Health, Life Coach, Business Consulting||+19543243677||2699 Stirling Rd, Ste C403E, Hollywood, FL 33312|
|Aspire Health – Tami Singh, MD||Family Practice, Naturopathic/Holistic, Pediatricians||+19549984468||4161 NW 5th St, Ste 101, Plantation, FL 33317|
|Mindful Psychiatry||Psychiatrists, Counseling & Mental Health, Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy||+17866647757||2222 Ponce De Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134|
|Nyman Mental Health||Community Service/Non-Profit, Counseling & Mental Health, Behavior Analysts||+19546485153||3325 Hollywood Blvd, Ste 503, Hollywood, FL 33021|
|Essence of Healing Counseling Services||Counseling & Mental Health||+19545264006||101 NE 3rd Ave, Ste 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301|
|Russell Ficara, DC||Chiropractors, Counseling & Mental Health||+19549205020||2500 Hollywood Blvd, Ste 210, Hollywood, FL 33020|
|Lotus Counseling Center||Counseling & Mental Health||+13053739191||2999 NE 191st St, Ste 709F, Miami, FL 33180|
|Pathwaves||Counseling & Mental Health, Addiction Medicine, Sleep Specialists||+13058586616||1951 NW 7th Ave, Fl 3, Miami, FL 33136|
|Health & Light Institute||Counseling & Mental Health, Health Coach, Massage Therapy||+17542735510||1441 Plunkett St, Hollywood, FL 33020|
|The Community, LLC||Counseling & Mental Health||+19545339818||16 NE 4th St, Ste 130, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301|
|Bayview Therapy||Psychologists, Hypnosis/Hypnotherapy||+19543915305||2419 E Commercial Blvd, Ste 203, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308|
|Marcela Leiva Arzi, MS LMFT||Psychologists||+13052154800||2627 NE 203rd St, Ste 214, Aventura, FL 33180|
|Laya F Seghi, LCSW||Counseling & Mental Health||+17864570505||Hollywood, FL|
|Compass Health Systems||Medical Centers, Psychiatrists, Pain Management||+13058910050||1065 NE 125th St, Ste 206, North Miami, FL 33161|
|Psychological and Neurofeedback Center||Sports Psychologists, Psychologists, Neurologist||+19543949196||900 N Federal Hwy, Ste 306, Hallandale Beach, FL 33009|
|The Center of Connected Living – Fl||Counseling & Mental Health, Officiants||+19542530985||101 NE 3rd Ave, Ste 1500, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301|
|Laura Kohn Group||Counseling & Mental Health, Life Coach||+19545946670||2787 E Oakland Park Blvd, Ste 214, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306|
|My Counseling Connections||Counseling & Mental Health||+19548390106||817 S University Dr, Ste 121, Plantation, FL 33324|
|Sandy Piacente, NCC, LMHC||Counseling & Mental Health||+19548821066||Sunrise, FL 33312|
All types of Rehab and Treatment in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Hollywood Beach, Florida Wellness Centers
Cost of Rehab in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Mental Health Retreats in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Online Rehab in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Depression Treatment Centers in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Drug Rehabs in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Suboxone Clinics in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Anxiety Treatment Centers in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Top Psychiatrists in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Christian Rehab Centers in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Neurofeedback Therapy in Hollywood Beach, Florida
State Funded Rehab in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Teen Rehab in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Therapeutic Boarding Schools in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Rehabilitation Centers Near Hollywood Beach, Florida
All Rehabs in Hollywood Beach, Florida
Rehabs in in the Greater Area
Find the Best Rehabs all over the World