- Title: Assessing the Cost of Addiction Rehab in Antioch, California
- Authored by Pin Ng PhD
- Edited by Hugh Soames
- Reviewed by Michael Por, MD
- Cost of Rehab in Antioch, California: At Worlds Best Rehab, we strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate medical information on the web so our readers can make informed decisions about their healthcare. Our subject matter experts are credentialed medical providers specializing in addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare. We follow strict guidelines when fact-checking information and only use credible sources when citing statistics and medical information. Look for the badge on our articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know via our Contact Page
- Disclaimer: The World’s Best Rehab Recovery Blog aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with addiction and mental health concerns. We use fact-based content and publish material that is researched, cited, edited and reviewed by professionals. The information we publish is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or other qualified healthcare provider. In a Medical Emergency contact the Emergency Services Immediately.
- Earnings: If you buy something through our ads or external links, we may earn a commission.
- Understanding the Cost of Addiction Treatment in Antioch, California © 2022 Worlds Best Rehab Publishing
- Connect with a Low Cost Counselor in Antioch, California Right Now: Claim 20% Discount
Cost of Rehab in Antioch, California
Cost of Rehab in Antioch, California
Award-Winning Luxury Wellness Center Serving Antioch, California & International Clients
Are you at a point where you know your life has to change? Are you searching for more peace, fulfillment and a sense of purpose? REMEDY wellbeing exists to help residents of Antioch, California find serenity according to your highest values, whatever those values may be. REMEDY wellbeing rehab supports a wide range of wellness issues for residents of Antioch, California including dependencies, anxiety, insomnia, depression, burnout, trauma, weight-loss, rejuvenation & anti-aging as well as biochemical restoration and nutritional balance.
Specializations | One Client at a Time, Alcohol, Trauma, Substance, Anxiety, Depression, Gambling, Process Addiction, Luxury Wellness++
Intensive Online Program | USD $18,000 – $25,000 per month
Full Rehab @ Home Program | USD $85,000 per month
Residential Cost | USD $304,000 per week
BetterHelp has grown into one of the largest online therapeutic platforms and has helped many thousands of clients from Antioch, California. With over 12,000 licensed therapists and over a million patients, BetterHelp connects users in Antioch, California with licensed therapists for online therapy sessions. BetterHelp gives you access to several licensed therapists in Antioch, California or further away that you can connect with via chat, video, phone, and weekly online messaging.
Once you’ve teamed up with a BetterHelp therapist that matches your preferences and needs in, you’ll receive unlimited real-time messages and weekly therapy sessions via chat, phone call, or video call as per your choice.
Cost of Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Antioch, California
Drug and Alcohol addiction is detrimental to the life you want to live. Addiction can tear families in Antioch, California apart, ruin the lives of loved ones and yourself, and cause death. Fortunately, there are a variety of drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers in Antioch, California capable of helping you get clean and sober.
One of the barriers to drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California may be the cost of drug and alcohol treatment. Just as there are a variety of treatment centers serving Antioch, California, there is a difference in the price for treatment depending on the Antioch, California rehab or recovery center you choose1https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/principles-drug-addiction-treatment-research-based-guide-third-edition/frequently-asked-questions/drug-addiction-treatment-worth-its-cost.
Some treatment programs in Antioch, California are free of cost and help you work towards being clean and sober. Meanwhile, other rehabs in Antioch, California cost thousands of dollars per day. These Antioch, California luxury rehabs offer you a resort-like experience while treating you for addiction and co-occurring disorders.
Regardless of your budget, there is a rehab in Antioch, California available to you. There has never been a better time to seek recovery from drugs and alcohol as treatment has never been more accessible.
What affects the cost of rehab in Antioch, California?
The cost of drug and alcohol treatment varies depending on several factors. Unfortunately, many addiction sufferers and their loved ones in Antioch, California do not realize drug and alcohol treatment is affordable. Their fear of the cost of drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California is the aspect that holds them back from attending rehab.
Some of the aspects that affect the price of rehab in Antioch, California include:
- The type of rehab in Antioch, California (inpatient or outpatient rehab)
- Treatment programs available in Antioch, California such as detox, counseling, medication-assisted therapy, etc.
- The number of patients in the Antioch, California program
- The length of treatment
- Amenities and activities
Understanding the cost of drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California
Drug and alcohol addiction is complex. There are psychosocial, genetic, and environmental factors that contribute to addiction and every person is different. Due to the wide range of issues that lead to addiction, there are a variety of treatments available to individuals seeking help.
No matter what rehab center in Antioch, California you attend, there are some basic services you can expect. Rehab programs in Antioch, California universally offer additional therapy sessions and amenities, which typically increase the overall cost of drug and alcohol treatment. The level of care a person needs and the program’s modalities also raise the price of rehab.
Some of the factors that can raise or lower the cost of drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California include:
- The severity of drug or alcohol use in Antioch, California
- The length of time addiction has occurred
- Method of how drugs and/or alcohol have been taken
- Which drugs have been used
- If you are in acute withdrawal
- Your mental health status
Antioch, California Insurance providers require a thorough assessment or evaluation to determine a diagnosis. This will give the insurance provider a clear indication of the level of care and specific needs a client has before entering rehab. An evaluation will give the rehab in Antioch, California the chance to prepare an individualized plan outlining the care to be provided.
What is the most expensive rehab in Antioch, California?
The most expensive rehab in Antioch, California is unquestionably REMEDY wellbeing, also voted #1 Luxury Retreat by Worlds Best Rehab Magazine and InternationalRehab.com. The cost of residential treatment at the exclusive treatment center is USD $304,000 per week, with their intensive online programs starting at $18,000 per month rising to $85,000 per month for their full Rehab @ Home experience.
Getting help with drug and alcohol addiction in Antioch, California
The cost of drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California looks expensive, but when you factor in the cost of drug and alcohol addiction, rehab is far cheaper. You should look at your rehab experience in Antioch, California as an investment in your future. It will help you get clean and sober to live the life you want.
Of course, insurance is expensive and not everyone can afford it. Regardless, there are still ways to get treatment in Antioch, California. While you may want to attend a thousand dollar a day luxury rehab, you may have to do with a free or low-income treatment center.
There are rehabs that provide financing options allowing you to pay for your stay in installments. You should note that free and low-income drug and alcohol treatment rehabs in Antioch, California typically have long waiting lists. They also experience a lack of funding.
While you may not want to incur debt by going to rehab, you need to see this as a step toward healing. Remember, it is an investment into the future and the person you want to become.
Actual cost of drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California
Rehab in Antioch, California seems expensive on the surface, but in the long run, you will spend far less money on treatment than your drug and alcohol addiction. Addiction is expensive and the cost of getting drugs and alcohol could lead you to taking some very dangerous substances to get a cheap high.
In addition, if you experience legal issues due to drug and alcohol addition, you could be paying off large fines – or serving jail time – for years to come. If you have struggled with your career due to drugs and alcohol, you should be able to get back on track after rehab.
Drug and alcohol addiction has a negative impact on the lives of people in Antioch, California. It isn’t just the user’s life that is affected. By attending drug and alcohol treatment in Antioch, California, you can stop the negative impacts on your life and the lives of others. Rehab enables positive impacts to occur in the future and it is an investment you shouldn’t be afraid to make.
References: Cost of Rehab in Antioch, California
- Barnet PG, Swindle RW. “Cost-effectiveness of Inpatient Substance Abuse Treatment.” Health Services Research. 1997;32(5):615–29. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Grant BF, Harford TC, Dawson DA, Chou P, DuFour M, Pickering R. “Prevalence of DSM-IV Alcohol Abuse and Dependence: United States, 1992.” Alcohol Research World. 1994;18(3):243–8. [Google Scholar]
- McCrady B, Longabaugh R, Fink E, Stout R, Beattie M, Ruggieri-Authelet A. “Cost-effectiveness of Alcoholism Treatment in Partial Hospital versus Inpatient Settings after Brief Inpatient Treatment: 12-Month Outcomes.” Journal of Consulting and Clinical Psychology. 1986;54(5):708–13. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- The Most Expensive Rehab in the World [Remedy Wellbeing Rehab]
All Rehabs and Treatment Centers in Antioch, California
All types of Rehab and Treatment in Antioch, California
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in Antioch, California
Antioch, California Wellness Centers
Antioch, California Telehealth
Online Rehab in Antioch, California
Depression Treatment Centers in Antioch, California
Therapeutic Boarding Schools in Antioch, California
Drug Rehabs in Antioch, California
Suboxone Clinics in Antioch, California
Anxiety Treatment Centers in Antioch, California
State Funded Rehab in Antioch, California
Teen Rehab in Antioch, California
Rehabilitation Centers Near Antioch, California
All Rehabs in Antioch, California
Rehabs in the greater Antioch, California area
Find the Best Rehabs all over the World
Neurofeedback Therapy in Antioch, California
Top Psychiatrists in Antioch, California
Mental Health Retreats in Antioch, California
Christian Rehab Centers in Antioch, California