- Title: Telehealth Online Treatment in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Author: Matthew Idle
- Editor: Alexander Bentley
- Reviewed: Philippa Gold
- Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth: At Worlds Best Rehab, we strive to provide the most up-to-date and accurate information on the web so our readers can make informed decisions about their healthcare. Our subject matter experts specialize in addiction treatment and behavioral healthcare. We follow strict guidelines when fact-checking information and only use credible sources when citing statistics and medical information. Look for the badge on our articles for the most up-to-date and accurate information. If you feel that any of our content is inaccurate or out-of-date, please let us know via our Contact Page
- Disclaimer: The World’s Best Rehab Recovery Blog aims to improve the quality of life for people struggling with addiction and mental health concerns. We use fact-based content and publish material that is researched, cited, edited, and reviewed by professionals. The information we publish is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It should not be used in place of the advice of your physician or another qualified healthcare provider. In a Medical Emergency contact the Emergency Services Immediately.
- Earnings: If you buy something through our ads or external links, we may earn a commission.
- Accessing Telehealth in Chiang Mai, Thailand © 2022 Worlds Best Rehab Publishing
- Advertise: To advertise on Worlds Best Rehab visit our inquiry page
- Get Help Now: Contact a Licensed and Qualified therapist with 20% Off
Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth
Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth
Betterhelp Telehealth in Chiang Mai, Thailand - Real Therapy, Online and Low Cost with Qualified Therapists
Sessions take place online using video calls. This gives you the chance to be anywhere in Chiang Mai, Thailand (and actually anywhere in the World) and still able to speak to your counselor, giving you the chance to receive therapy at a lower cost than if you attended sessions in-person.
If you don’t want to use video chat, then you can simply speak to a counselor serving Chiang Mai, Thailand over the phone. You also have the chance to message your counselor via text throughout BetterHelp live chat platform.
Betterhelp also provides journaling, allowing clients from Chiang Mai, Thailand to write about their emotions, feelings, and desires. The journals are reviewed by each client’s counselor with feedback given on entries.
Specializations | Burnout, Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Anger Management, Dependencies, Grief, Seasonal Depressive Disorder, Life Crisis, Smoking Cessation (among others)
Full Online Program | The standard fee for BetterHelp therapy is only $60 to $90 per week or $240 to $360 per month.
Key Takeaways | Largest online therapy platform for anxiety treatment, low cost, messaging, live video, phone calls, and live chat, no lock in contracts, cancel anytime, only licensed and accredited anxiety therapists
Discounts Available | We have negotiated a generous 20% discount for readers of our website. Press Here to get 20% Off
Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth: What is Telehealth Addiction Treatment and how does it work?
Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Chiang Mai, Thailand is one of the most popular ways to get help for addiction. It can be done in a variety of ways, but the basic idea is that you connect with a therapist or counsellor online. This can be done through video chat, phone call, or even text message.
There are many reasons why Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Chiang Mai, Thailand is so popular. First, it’s convenient. You can do it from home, which means you don’t have to leave your house and travel to a rehab center. This is especially helpful if you have a job or family obligations that make traveling difficult.
More people than ever in Chiang Mai, Thailand are choosing telehealth therapy for their mental health needs. Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth therapy enables you to meet with a therapist online and from the safety of your own home in Chiang Mai, Thailand or elsewhere with a reliable internet connection. You can speak to a therapist from anywhere in the world to get the help needed to recover from mental health issues. Telehealth Addiction Treatment in Chiang Mai, Thailand is affordable because you don’t have to pay for transportation or housing.
Studies show that it can be just as effective as traditional rehab. In some cases, it may even be more effective because you have more flexibility in terms of scheduling and location. Some Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth companies provide text therapy, giving you the chance to communicate throughout the day with a counsellor. Today, there are multiple large providers of telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand. These brands hire experienced counsellors and therapists to speak with clients. A simple Google search will return a variety of Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth companies to choose from.
What is Telehealth in Chiang Mai, Thailand?
Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth is the delivery of health services via telecommunications and digital communication technologies from a static base in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Services include medical care from providers to patients. Also known as online medical care, telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand provides an important service to a vulnerable population. Not everyone can attend therapy or a residential rehab program. Therefore, Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth services provide individuals unable to attend these physical programs with the therapy needed https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7380287/.
Many of the Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy groups provide clients the chance to speak about their issues. However, online health providers offer much more to clients than just a platform to speak about mental health and/or addiction problems.
There are other services provided by Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth. Clients may track their food intake and share their information with a dietician. You may speak with a therapist, psychiatrist, or counsellor through email about mental health problems. There is also telemedicine in Chiang Mai, Thailand that gives individuals information about their symptoms.
Chiang Mai, Thailand Telehealth for therapy
Telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand is often called online rehab. It is great for people who find speaking to people in person difficult. It allows them to be in the comfort of their own home while speaking to the therapist. It is also a good fit for people with busy schedules, who find it difficult to schedule in-person sessions. Therapy and mental health still have stigmas attached to them. By accessing therapy online from Chiang Mai, Thailand, you may feel more comfortable speaking to a therapist. Chiang Mai, Thailand teletherapy is like attending an online version of an Intensive Outpatient Program.
Online therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand makes life easier for people, just like many of the other services now provided to people via the Internet. Some of the issues Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy helps clients with are:
- Food and eating issues
- Relationship issues
- Obsessions and compulsions (OCD)
- Parenting issues
Research has been conducted on the effectiveness of Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy. It appears online-based therapy from Chiang Mai, Thailand could be just as effective as in-person sessions. Therapies such as cognitive behavioral therapy may be just as perfect for online delivery as it is for face-to-face therapy https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6334286/.
Mental health professionals and therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand are not always accessible to everyone. Therefore, Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy could be perfect for you. Reasons to select Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy over in-person therapy include:
- Living too far away from a mental health provider in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Having a busy work and/or personal life schedule
- Being uncomfortable with Chiang Mai, Thailand in-person therapy sessions
There are some reasons not to use telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand. These include:
- If you are suffering from severe psychological or emotional problems
- If you have severe depression
- If you experience suicidal thoughts
- If you are bipolar
- If you are schizophrenic
Anyone experiencing the above issues should seek immediate medical attention near their home in Chiang Mai, Thailand. In addition to these issues, a person uncomfortable using technology should stick to in-person therapy. An individual with a lack of privacy for online sessions should use face-to-face sessions.
How to find the right Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth provider
You should do your research before deciding on a Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy provider. Some people that offer telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand are not qualified therapists. The treatment provided isn’t effective and may be dangerous. In addition, working with a non-qualified person allows them to gain your personal information.
Ensure your online therapist is licensed in Chiang Mai, Thailand before attending an online session. Your online therapist in Chiang Mai, Thailand should have a master’s degree and some relevant experience in mental health therapy. Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy is a great tool for individuals in need of help, but getting the wrong therapist can prevent you from getting better, or make your condition even worse.
There are some therapists who are offering online therapy sessions through Zoom, Skype, and other online communication programs. You should ensure your Chiang Mai, Thailand online therapist is capable of using online technology to provide a high-quality service.
One of the most significant reasons people access online therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand is the price. Telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand is oftentimes cheaper than in-person sessions. In the long-term, any discount in price can be significant.
Pros and cons of Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy
Online therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand has its pros and cons. It doesn’t suit everyone, but can be the ideal mental health service for some people in Chiang Mai, Thailand. If you are considering Chiang Mai, Thailand teletherapy, you should definitely research online sessions to see if they meet your needs.
Pros of Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy include:
- Accessibility – Telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand is accessible to almost anyone anywhere in the world as long as you have an Internet connection. It is great for individuals with a busy schedule.
- Accountability – You are held accountable for your appointment as it is virtual. It may be easy to skip your in-person appointment, but having it available online means you are less likely to skip it.
- Group Dynamics – You can engage and interact with people in group therapy sessions with others from a long distance away, and perhaps not just in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Some of the cons of telehealth therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand are:
- Nonverbal communication – There isn’t a lot of nonverbal communication. In-person sessions allow you to be seen by a therapist in Chiang Mai, Thailand who can take nonverbal cues.
- Confidentiality – An online therapy company’s information can be hacked and your payment information could be stolen.
- Equipment – Some therapists in Chiang Mai, Thailand may not be highly skilled with telecommunications equipment. In addition, you may not receive a high-quality online connection.
- Addressing severe issues – A Chiang Mai, Thailand therapist may not be able to diagnose severe mental health issues that lead to more issues for the client.
- Financial problems – Online therapy is cheaper than in-person sessions. However, many insurance providers do not cover Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy sessions. Therefore, your bills could pile up quickly.
Chiang Mai, Thailand telehealth therapy is a great service for clients seeking mental health help. The ease of access, price, and accountability it offers make it a great choice. If you are in need of therapy, you may consider online sessions.
Find the Right Telehealth Therapy Rehab Serving Chiang Mai, Thailand & Verified by Worlds Best Rehab
Below is a compilation of the top telehealth and teletherapy providers serving Chiang Mai, Thailand.
The teletherapy clinics featured below have been verified by Worlds Best Rehab as offering an exceptionally high level of care, both physically and via their online program. They may or may not be physically based in Chiang Mai, Thailand, yet they extend their services along multiple time zones, ensuring true telehealth coverage in the wider Chiang Mai, Thailand area.
Telehealth Therapists in Chiang Mai, Thailand
All types of Rehab and Treatment in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Eating Disorder Treatment Centers in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Chiang Mai, Thailand Wellness Centers
Cost of Rehab in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Mental Health Retreats in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Online Rehab in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Depression Treatment Centers in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Drug Rehabs in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Suboxone Clinics in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Anxiety Treatment Centers in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Top Psychiatrists in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Christian Rehab Centers in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Neurofeedback Therapy in Chiang Mai, Thailand
State Funded Rehab in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Teen Rehab in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Therapeutic Boarding Schools in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Rehabilitation Centers Near Chiang Mai, Thailand
All Rehabs in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Rehabs in in the Greater Area
Find the Best Rehabs all over the World